Amazon Cloud Training
Are you looking to learn Amazon Web Services?
We are the Registered Consulting Partner of Amazon Web Services !!!
This course is for Researchers, IT Managers, System Administrators, Software Developers or nearly anyone having basic knowledge of IT interested in knowing about how to work on Amazon Cloud and how best to leverage it for various technological solutions.
This course covers all the aspects of Amazon Cloud Computing to help you get well versed with using cloud technologies like:
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Amazon Route53
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Amazon Glacier
- Amazon ElastiCache
- Amazon RDS
- Amazon Cloudwatch
- Amazon IAM
- Amazon Simple Email Service (SES)
Join this course to find out how easy it is to use AWS and how to make the powerful features of AWS work for you.
At the end of this course you should be able to:
- Employ architecture patterns for common solutions on AWS: Web Applications, Batch Processing, and hosting internal IT Applications
- Design for cost optimization
- Design for security, authentication, and authorization with AWS
- Build more complex solutions with Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC)
- Create Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) resources such as subnets, network access control lists, and security groups
- Employ Auto Scaling design patterns
- Become familiar with caching techniques using Amazon CloudFront
- Architect solutions with multiple regions, plus learn when and how to use Availability Zones for high availability and fault tolerance
- Use Amazon EC2 features to provision, monitor, scale and distribute compute infrastructure
- Use Amazon CloudWatch metrics to monitor the health and utilization of AWS resources
- Create Amazon Machine Images and employ auto scaling into the VPC
- Planning for Disaster/Recovery on Amazon with automatic snapshots & S3 backups
- Work with different Amazon APIs to manage all Amazon resources through CLI
- Install and configure SDKs and IDE toolkits
- Understand deployment models and usage with AWS
For more information send your queries at [email protected] or fill up this contact form